Your Future. Our Priority
Full-time courses for the 2021 academic year will begin on 2 March 2021 and short courses will commence on 6 February 2021. Please note that the 2021 academic calendar is subject to change, depending on the extent of COVID-19.
“At EMENDY Multimedia Institute we believe in being prepared and therefore have multiple contingency plans in place to ensure that we are able to adapt rapidly and effectively to the demands of a changing world. Our priority remains the provision of superior teaching and learning for all our students. We are committed to supporting the development of our learners as individuals in spite of the challenges faced in recent times.” – Lorenz Penkler, Academic Director
We can all limit the spread of COVID-19
Every student, staff member, and visitor to EMENDY will be required to adhere to the following health and safety protocols on campus.
- Allow temperature check upon entry and exit of campus
- Wear a mask over your mouth and nose in public
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 m from other people
- Sanitise your hands or wash them frequently with soap and water
- Avoid crowded places and spaces with poor ventilation
EMENDY’s approach to Health and Safety
- EMENDY Multimedia Institute is access controlled, only registered students or visitors who made an appointment are allowed on campus.
- All equipment, for example, earphones, that are booked out will be sanitised before and after use.
- EMENDY promotes social distancing by reducing the number of students in the classrooms and by separating the workstations in each classroom by at least 1.5 metres.
- All lecturers are instructed to ensure that masks are worn by students attending class at all times.
- Before and after each class or studio session, the classroom or studio will be cleaned and sanitised. There are bottles of liquid sanitiser available in all practical labs and studios as well as sterile hygiene wipes.
- There are hand sanitising stations available at various crucial areas on campus where persons can sanitise their hands at wall-mounted electronic dispensers.
- The studios and classes are well ventilated and the studios are limited to two persons at a time, if it is one of the smaller studios, only one person will be allowed.
- Students are required to wear their masks when they are in the entertainment or relaxation areas.
“EMENDY Multimedia Institute understands the severity and serious implications of COVID-19, we, therefore, follow strict policies and procedures to keep our students, staff and visitors safe. We will ensure that we create a safe space for our students to develop their skills in a controlled environment. This is a stressful time for everyone and we will create an atmosphere where students can feel at ease, knowing that we are taking every precaution to keep them safe. Be alert, be smart, be safe.” – Charles Truter, College Chief Operations Manager