We are giving away a bursary worth R50,000 for our 1-Year Game Development Course to an enthusiastic, dynamic young person who would like to pursue a career in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world.
During the course you will learn how to develop your own games, and will compile a portfolio of completed games and asset-packs that you can sell and promote online. You will also learn graphic designing skills, programming skills and gain knowledge on how to start your own business and position yourself in the industry as an independent developer. And it doesn’t stop there - EMENDY Multimedia Technology Institute will promote and track your career after the course and showcase your achievements and career milestones.
Our aim is to select the best prospective candidate with the potential of being a successful Game Developer, who does not have the means of funding the course himself/herself or through his/her family.
To be considered for this bursary we need to make sure that you are the right candidate. We have put down an exciting application path for everyone interested in applying for this bursary, that we will track and select the best candidates for our final interview.
To be considered for the bursary you need to:
- Be a South African citizen
- Currently be in matric
- Pass our online Visual Aptitude Test
- Be available for an interview as finalist
- Complete all the instructions below
The application process includes the following:
- Visit our stand at the 2016 Rage Expo at the Ticket Dome in Johannesburg from 6-8 October 2016 or at our next OPEN DAY on 22 October 2016 where TV competition THE VOICE SA sensation Jono Grayson will be performing live.
- Take a selfie with our logo in the background.
- Post the selfie on Facebook and mention EMENDY in your post with @emendyinstitute and #emendyinstitute #rage2016 #bursary
- Post the selfie on Instagram and mention EMENDY in your post with @emendyinstitute and #emendyinstitute #rage2016 #bursary
- Post the selfie on Twitter and mention EMENDY in your post with @emendyinstitute and #emendyinstitute #rage2016 #bursary
- Like our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/emendyinstitute
- Write a review on our Facebook Page, saying why you think EMENDY rocks!
- Register and visit our Institution during our next OPEN DAY where TV competition THE VOICE SA sensation Jono Grayson will be performing live
- Pass our Visual Aptitude Test to receive the registration code needed for completing this bursary application form.
- Upload your latest grade 11 and 12 school exam results.
- Write an motivational paragraph on the application form, stating why you should be selected as the best candidate for the bursary
- The top 5 candidates will be contacted directly on Friday 28 October 2016 for their one-on-one interview.
- The bursary recipient will be announced on 11 November 2016 by direct phone call an will me made public on social media.